Configuration Agreement v7.0.0
1. Client requests that Snap-on remotely access Client's computer system, operating system, application software, data, server and/or network (collectively referred to herein as "Client's System”), and Snap-on agrees to access Client's System upon the terms and conditions of this Remote Access Agreement (the "Agreement”).
2. By allowing Snap-on remote access to Client's System, Client hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Authority. The individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of Client represents and warrants to Snap-on that such individual has the authority to grant Snap-on access to Client's System and to bind Client to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. Use of Information. Snap-on may utilize all information received during the remote access session, which is received from a remote software agent(s) that reports system data and service information proactively from Client's System to Snap-on. Client acknowledges and approves of the use of this remote reporting tool on Client's System.
5.Session Recoding. Snap-on may record, and use the recordings of, the remote access session.
6. Limitation of Liability. Snap-on shall have no liability to Client or the individual accepting this Agreement, of any nature whatsoever, arising or resulting from or connected with the access to or use of Client's System via remote access. Client shall indemnify, defend and hold Snap-on harmless from any loss, fee, cost, expense, damage, liability or claim (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based upon, or resulting from the access to or use of Client's System via remote access.
7.Personal Information. If any personal identifying information is obtained by Snap-on during the session, Snap-on will not use, sale, transmit, or otherwise communicate such personal identity information, without Client's written consent.
8. Definitions. "Client” means the company or individual that owns Client's System. "Snap-on” means subsidiaries and affiliates of Snap-on Incorporated.
Adobe SVG Viewer End User License Agreement
ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED
FOR ADOBE(r)ACROBAT(r) READER(r), ADOBE ACROBAT EBOOK READER(tm) AND ADOBE SVG VIEWER SOFTWARE.
End User License Agreement
Please return any accompanying registration form to receive registration benefits.
NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY. BY USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR THE LIMITATIONS ON: USE CONTAINED IN SECTION 2; TRANSFERABILITY IN SECTION 4; WARRANTY IN SECTION 6 AND 7; AND LIABILITY IN SECTION 8. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU ACQUIRED THE SOFTWARE ON TANGIBLE MEDIA (e.g. CD) WITHOUT AN OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THIS LICENSE AND YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY OBTAIN A REFUND OF ANY AMOUNT YOU ORIGINALLY PAID IF YOU: (A) DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE AND (B) RETURN IT, WITH PROOF OF PAYMENT, TO THE LOCATION FROM WHICH IT WAS OBTAINED WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE PURCHASE DATE.
1. Definitions. "Software" means (a) all of the contents of the files, disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided, including but not limited to (i) Adobe or third party computer information or software; (ii) related explanatory written materials or files ("Documentation"); and (iii) fonts; and (b) upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the Software, if any, licensed to you by Adobe (collectively, "Updates"). "Use" or "Using" means to access, install, download, copy or otherwise benefit from using the functionality of the Software in accordance with the Documentation. "Permitted Number" means one (1) unless otherwise indicated under a valid license (e.g. volume license) granted by Adobe. "Computer" means an electronic device that accepts information in digital or similar form and manipulates it for a specific result based on a sequence of instructions. "Adobe" means Adobe Systems Incorporated, a Delaware corporation, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, California 95110, if subsection 10(a) of this Agreement applies; otherwise it means Adobe Systems Benelux BV, Europlaza, Hoogoorddreef 54a, 1101 BE Amsterdam ZO, the Netherlands, a company organized under the laws of the Netherlands and an affiliate and licensee of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
2. Software License. As long as you comply with the terms of this End User License Agreement (this "Agreement"), Adobe grants to you a non-exclusive license to Use the Software for the purposes described in the Documentation. Some third party materials included in the Software may be subject to other terms and conditions, which are typically found in a "Read Me" file located near such materials.
2.1. General Use. You may install and Use a copy of the Software on your compatible computer, up to the Permitted Number of computers.
2.2. Server Use and Distribution.
2.2.1. With respect to the Adobe Acrobat Reader Software only, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, you may install one copy of such Software on a computer file server within your internal network for the sole and exclusive purpose of using such Software (from an unlimited number of client computers on your internal network) via (a) the Network File System (NFS) for UNIX versions of Acrobat Reader or (b) Windows Terminal Services. Unless otherwise expressly permitted hereunder, no other server or network use of the Software is permitted, including but not limited to using the Software (i) either directly or through commands, data or instructions from or to another computer or (ii) for internal network, internet or web hosting services.
2.2.2. For information on how to distribute Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Acrobat eBook Reader(tm) and Adobe SVG Viewer on tangible media or through an internal network please refer to the sections entitled "How to Distribute Acrobat Reader," "How to Distribute Acrobat eBook Reader" and "How to Distribute Adobe SVG Viewer" at www.adobe.com.
2.3. Backup Copy. You may make one backup copy of the Software, provided your backup copy is not installed or used on any computer. You may not transfer the rights to a backup copy unless you transfer all rights in the Software as provided under Section 4.
2.4. Home Use. You, as the primary user of the computer on which the Software is installed, may also install the Software on one of your home computers. However, the Software may not be used on your home computer at the same time the Software on the primary computer is being used.
2.5 No Modification. You may customize or extend the functionality of the installer for the Software as specifically allowed by instructions found at www.adobe.com or http://partners.adobe.com (e.g., installation of additional plug-in and help files). You may not otherwise alter or modify the Software or create a new installer for the Software. The Software is licensed and distributed by Adobe for viewing, distributing and sharing PDF or SVG files. You are not authorized to integrate or use the Software with any other software, plug-in or enhancement which uses or relies upon the Software when converting or transforming SVG or PDF files into other file formats (e.g., a PDF file into a TIFF, JPEG, or SVG file, or a SVG file into a GIF, JPEG, PDF or SWF file). You are not authorized to integrate or use the Adobe Acrobat Reader Software with any (a) Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in software not developed in accordance with the Adobe Integration Key License Agreement or (b) other software or enhancement that uses Inter Application Communication (IAC) to programmatically interface with Adobe Acrobat Reader for the purpose of (i) creating a file that contains data (e.g., an XML or comments file), (ii) saving modifications to a PDF file or (iii) rendering a PDF file in such other software's application window.
3. Intellectual Property Rights. The Software and any copies that you are authorized by Adobe to make are the intellectual property of and are owned by Adobe Systems Incorporated and its suppliers. The structure, organization and code of the Software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Adobe Systems Incorporated and its suppliers. The Software is protected by copyright, including without limitation by United States Copyright Law, international treaty provisions and applicable laws in the country in which it is being used. You may not copy the Software, except as set forth in Section 2 ("Software License"). Any copies that you are permitted to make pursuant to this Agreement must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software. Unless specifically and expressly permitted by Adobe, you agree not to modify, adapt or translate the Software. You also agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software except to the extent you may be expressly permitted to decompile under applicable law, it is essential to do so in order to achieve operability of the Software with another software program, and you have first requested Adobe to provide the information necessary to achieve such operability and Adobe has not made such information available. Adobe has the right to impose reasonable conditions and to request a reasonable fee before providing such information. Any information supplied by Adobe or obtained by you, as permitted hereunder, may only be used by you for the purpose described herein and may not be disclosed to any third party or used to create any software which is substantially similar to the expression of the Software. Requests for information should be directed to the Adobe Customer Support Department. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademarks owners' names. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed output produced by the Software and such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as expressly stated herein, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Adobe.
4. Transfer. You may not, rent, lease, sublicense or authorize all or any portion of the Software to be copied onto another user's computer except as may be expressly permitted herein. You may, however, transfer all your rights to Use the Software to another person or legal entity provided that: (a) you also transfer each this Agreement, the Software and all other software or hardware bundled or pre-installed with the Software, including all copies, Updates and prior versions, and all copies of font software converted into other formats, to such person or entity; (b) you retain no copies, including backups and copies stored on a computer; and (c) the receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other terms and conditions upon which you legally purchased a license to the Software. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not transfer education, pre-release, or not for resale copies of the Software.
5. Multiple Environment Software / Multiple Language Software / Dual Media Software / Multiple Copies/ Bundles / Updates. If the Software supports multiple platforms or languages, if you receive the Software on multiple media, if you otherwise receive multiple copies of the Software, or if you received the Software bundled with other software, the total number of your computers on which all versions of the Software are installed may not exceed the Permitted Number. You may not, rent, lease, sublicense, lend or transfer any versions or copies of such Software you do not Use. If the Software is an Update to a previous version of the Software, you must possess a valid license to such previous version in order to Use the Update. You may continue to Use the previous version of the Software on your computer after you receive the Update to assist you in the transition to the Update, provided that: the Update and the previous version are installed on the same computer; the previous version or copies thereof are not transferred to another party or computer unless all copies of the Update are also transferred to such party or computer; and you acknowledge that any obligation Adobe may have to support the previous version of the Software may be ended upon availability of the Update.
6. NO WARRANTY. The Software is being delivered to you "AS IS" and Adobe makes no warranty as to its use or performance. ADOBE AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE. EXCEPT FOR ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR TERM TO THE EXTENT TO WHICH THE SAME CANNOT OR MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY LAW APPLICABLE TO YOU IN YOUR JURISDICTION, ADOBE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR TERMS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WHETHER BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, USAGE OR OTHERWISE) AS TO ANY MATTER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, INTEGRATION, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Pre-release Product Additional Terms. If the product you have received with this license is pre-commercial release or beta Software ("Pre-release Software"), then the following Section applies. To the extent that any provision in this Section is in conflict with any other term or condition in this Agreement, this Section shall supercede such other term(s) and condition(s) with respect to the Pre-release Software, but only to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict. You acknowledge that the Software is a pre-release version, does not represent final product from Adobe, and may contain bugs, errors and other problems that could cause system or other failures and data loss. Consequently, the Pre-release Software is provided to you "AS-IS", and Adobe disclaims any warranty or liability obligations to you of any kind. WHERE LEGALLY LIABILITY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED FOR PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE, BUT IT MAY BE LIMITED, ADOBE'S LIABILITY AND THAT OF ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE SUM OF FIFTY DOLLARS (U.S. $50) IN TOTAL. You acknowledge that Adobe has not promised or guaranteed to you that Pre-release Software will be announced or made available to anyone in the future, that Adobe has no express or implied obligation to you to announce or introduce the Pre-release Software and that Adobe may not introduce a product similar to or compatible with the Pre-release Software. Accordingly, you acknowledge that any research or development that you perform regarding the Pre-release Software or any product associated with the Pre-release Software is done entirely at your own risk. During the term of this Agreement, if requested by Adobe, you will provide feedback to Adobe regarding testing and use of the Pre-release Software, including error or bug reports. If you have been provided the Pre-release Software pursuant to a separate written agreement, such as the Adobe Systems Incorporated Serial Agreement for Unreleased Products, your use of the Software is also governed by such agreement. You agree that you may not and certify that you will not sublicense, lease, loan, rent, or transfer the Pre-release Software. Upon receipt of a later unreleased version of the Pre-release Software or release by Adobe of a publicly released commercial version of the Software, whether as a stand-alone product or as part of a larger product, you agree to return or destroy all earlier Pre-release Software received from Adobe and to abide by the terms of the End User License Agreement for any such later versions of the Pre-release Software. Notwithstanding anything in this Section to the contrary, if you are located outside the United States of America, you agree that you will return or destroy all unreleased versions of the Pre-release Software within thirty (30) days of the completion of your testing of the Software when such date is earlier than the date for Adobe's first commercial shipment of the publicly released (commercial) Software.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS WHATSOEVER OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN ADOBE REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION. ADOBE'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY AND THAT OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE, IF ANY. Nothing contained in this Agreement limits Adobe's liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from Adobe's negligence or for the tort of deceit (fraud). Adobe is acting on behalf of its suppliers for the purpose of disclaiming, excluding and/or limiting obligations, warranties and liability as provided in this Agreement, but in no other respects and for no other purpose. For further information, please see the jurisdiction specific information at the end of this Agreement, if any, or contact Adobe's Customer Support Department.
9. Export Rules. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations (collectively the "Export Laws"). In addition, if the Software is identified as export controlled items under the Export Laws, you represent and warrant that you are not a citizen, or otherwise located within, an embargoed nation (including without limitation Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Serbia) and that you are not otherwise prohibited under the Export Laws from receiving the Software. All rights to Use the Software are granted on condition that such rights are forfeited if you fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws in force: (a) in the State of California, if a license to the Software is obtained when you are in the United States, Canada, or Mexico; or (b) in Japan, if a license to the Software is obtained when you are in Japan, China, Korea, or other Southeast Asian country where all official languages are written in either an ideographic script (e.g., hanzi, kanji, or hanja), and/or other script based upon or similar in structure to an ideographic script, such as hangul or kana; or (c) the Netherlands, if a license to the Software is purchased when you are in any other jurisdiction not described above. The respective courts of Santa Clara County, California when California law applies, Tokyo District Court in Japan, when Japanese law applies, and the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, when the law of the Netherlands applies, shall each have non-exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to this Agreement. This Agreement will not be governed by the conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction or the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
11. General Provisions. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This Agreement shall not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer. This Agreement may only be modified by a writing signed by an authorized officer of Adobe. Updates may be licensed to you by Adobe with additional or different terms. This is the entire agreement between Adobe and you relating to the Software and it supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, communications or advertising relating to the Software.
12. Notice to U.S. Government End Users. The Software and Documentation are "Commercial Items," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §§227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States. Adobe Systems Incorporated, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA. For U.S. Government End Users, Adobe agrees to comply with all applicable equal opportunity laws including, if appropriate, the provisions of Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (38 USC 4212), and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the regulations at 41 CFR Parts 60-1 through 60-60, 60-250, and 60-741. The affirmative action clause and regulations contained in the preceding sentence shall be incorporated by reference in this Agreement.
13. Compliance with Licenses. If you are a business or organization, you agree that upon request from Adobe or Adobe's authorized representative, you will within thirty (30) days fully document and certify that use of any and all Software at the time of the request is in conformity with your valid licenses from Adobe.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or if you wish to request any information from Adobe please use the address and contact information included with this product to contact the Adobe office serving your jurisdiction.
Adobe, Acrobat, Acrobat Reader and Acrobat eBook Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries